Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Removal of original EA folder not solving problem.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2005 07:52
Always when building the game file or testing a level the following error occurs:

Runtime Error 7007 - Object already exists at line 18225

Shortly after selecting OK, the following error is displayed and the application closes.

The application has encountered a problem and needs to close. Extra Debug Info: 0 0

I had already deleted the original EA folder completely after uninstalling all traces of the original EA files. The V1 installation was completed without error and the computer was fully restarted before running V1. The error does not seem to occur at any specific event during the building of the game file or preview preparation.
Infinint
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2005 21:57
To expand on this, I have also gotten:

Runtime Error 7008 - Object already exists at line #####

At random points throughout differnt points of creating a map and/or testing/building a game level.
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
me to and its getting very annoying!!!!!

seems to be triggered if you choose a character and place more than 1 of the same character on the map

well for me anyways

hope they fix this bug soon

as this is getting very disapointing sigh
Infinint
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 01:57
I was thinking it was something like that, I ended up renaming all of the characters on my map to a certain number, deleting everyone it was working on when the error occured. Still does it though. I think it might also have to do with something I said in another post, where some of the entities I have to choose from do not show up on the map or simply crash the program when trying to place.
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 03:06
I wonder if there is a temp folder FPSC uses. You may have to delete something in it like we do with DBP sometimes

Swhale aka The FPS Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 06:48
well, i'm also thinking it may be because of folders you have replaced from before with models and such that you had in the EA, make sure you have all of the .bin files deleted in all of your folders. If there are any there that were created by the EA, that would be what is causing the problem.

RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 10:25
I suggest you email Lee directly, he's the only one who can help with such deep issues. He can be reached at lee@thegamecreators.com

Commercial Director
TGC Team
[Check out Jed McKenna - http://www.wisefoolpress.com/]
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2005 05:36
Uhh, I bet he can't.

I may not be good in school, may not hae had a girl for a while, ma not had a social life in years, BUT I"M STILL THE ONLY ONE IN SCHOOL WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE GAMES!!!

Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2005 05:56
Sure he can. Pay $175 to get someone to track him down with that info and his picture from this forum. They should be able to get you his address in about 3 weeks give or take

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-05 20:07:56
Your offset time is: 2024-07-05 20:07:56