Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / anim-all, a deluxe paint like program for animations

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2005 13:26
Hello !
I've made an animation program for dark basic pro, with dark basic pro.
It' s a deluxe paint like program for those who know it on amiga.

The software is in english and is intuitive.
There is a french help file i've made.
If someone can download the software and help me to translate ... i'll be happy !

With this software you can draw your sprites and make animations. You can then export your animations in a bmp file wich can be used directly with the command "play animated sprite"

4 is the number of the paper, 3 the number of the pen, and 1 then number of the perfect circle. Theese are the pyramids secrets !
Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2005 14:59 Edited at: 21st Sep 2005 15:09
This sounds awesome!
But where is it?

Okay, found it.

http://exeproject.free.fr/loupardent/animall.rar

Okay. When I open the zoom window, I can't close it again.

And when I click the... err.... -< icon, if you know which one I mean, the program freezes.

And I just got an error where it couldn't grab an image when exporting. ( cannot grab image due to an illegal area at line 536).

Get TreeMagik HERE!
XANAX 2B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2005 18:47
Thanks telling me the bugs. About the error at line 536, i've seen it just one time and i've don't remembered where it was. I'll find the problem in 5 minutes i hope !
About the zoom window, you can close it by clicking on an other tool. But you give me the idea to set the default tool when you close this window.
I'll jump in the code again ... and you'll get the update !

4 is the number of the paper, 3 the number of the pen, and 1 then number of the perfect circle. Theese are the pyramids secrets !
XANAX 2B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2005 19:17
Bugs killed ! anim-all have been updated on the link !

Louiz ofRohr
Years of Service
User Offline
hmmm..
well done, Xanax..

It is awesome the way you save the images to a single bitmap..
great work again

The worst foe lies within the self..
XANAX 2B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2005 12:10
I've made an english help file, killed some bugs and added little functionalities. (like "choosing resolution" when you start the program)

XANAX 2B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2005 15:04 Edited at: 28th Sep 2005 11:16
In version 1.1b you can now edit custom brushes (rotate, flip, scale) or fill something with this brush.
Some bugs where found and deleted.

In version 1.2b i added 2 important tools and the possibility to import a custom brush.

Look at the "alpha brush" demo

Attachments

Login to view attachments
XANAX 2B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2005 12:43
Sorry to post again here but i have 2 things to say:

-Version 1.3.7 accept custom c++ filters

-I'm searching someone interested by the project to work freely with me, to program custom filters. If you're interested, you can answer here or email me please.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:36:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:36:44