Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Breaking Windows: Is this a bug or an undisclosed feature???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2005 21:52
I am confused. I can hurl a chair at a window and break it but I cannot get the same result from a phone or another item.

Is there something I am not doing right? I mean I could write scripts to do it but I THOUGHT is was built into the physics system. That would make sense. I cant imagine having to wrote script for every time to break windows. I mean i don't have to write a script to break a window with a chair so is it built in or am I missing something?

Could I get some help here? Please?!?!
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
A phone isn't heavy enough.
Springfield Nights
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2005 05:12
LOL.

You CAN change the weight. I did, in fact, and I made it heavier than the chair.

Besides, last time I had a problem with FPSC I threw a phone at a real window and it did break. That was genius.

I need more things to throw at windows in FPSC. It is an absolute MUST. Breaking REAL windows is expensive.

I know someone out there has the answer for this. Where are the MODS??? Come on!!! Someone??? ANYONE???
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2005 14:27
I'm not on FPSC right now but can't you change the 'force' or something without changing the weight?

Got to love Resident Evil 0! Currently playing for the: 5th time
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
change the strength to 0, see if that does anything.
Springfield Nights
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2005 05:56
I am so angry. None of that worked. I even tried changing the material of the objects and stuff.

WHAT THE... Someone's gotta have the answer for this... PLEASE!!! It kind of doesn't make sense to allow someone to pick up a chair in a room but not the phone or the lamp on the desk. Of all the items in a room only the chair breaks a window? That would frustrate my user. And its frustrating the heck outta ME.
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2005 06:29
couldn'tyou just put the weigh and force/strength of the phone up?ormaybe you just keep throwing it until it breaks?

Post the unposted...
Expect the unexpected...
But don't play the unplayed!!! ( If they're really bad, that is, which they probably are.)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 08:20:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 08:20:27