Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / new sci fi model/music theme pack

Author
User Banned
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 22:04 Edited at: 26th Sep 2005 22:19
Hi

I just posted this on the DB pro forum, but thought i would mention here too, as essentially there are many people ehre who dont use db pro and wont get the forum thread.

I have just finished a sci fi theme pack whcih contains buildings, sky cubes, and music, and are available at my website to purchase.

http://www.arteria-gaming.com

Steve
Evil Inside
Years of Service
User Offline
Very nice, lad

Well done!

† Evil Inside † Upcoming projects: Heresy, The Ghastly Panic & Danger Zone †
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 22:19
Cheers!
RastaMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 22:29
Will these work in FPSC?
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 22:37
The pack amongst other formats contains x and dbo files. Therefore, i see no reason why they cannot load in, because x files can be loaded cant they.

If dbo files can be loaded in, then you have the full lightmap also. The music can definatally be used in fps, as can the skycubes

Any more questions, just ask

Thanks

Steve
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 22:52
what is the license on both the scifi pack and the tropical pack?

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 22:53
License wise, you can use any of the packs resouces ROYALTY FREE in as many games as you desire.

Steve
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 23:14
The pack looks great but here's my issue...I think you'll have much better success marketing these packs to the general FPSC user if you package them in a format that is ready-to-use in FPSC. In other words, the majority of users don't want to spend $17 and hours upon hours finding tutorials on the forum on how to get these things to work in FPSC and then hours trying to change/convert files and FPE/FPI scripts.

Just my 2cents on the subject. I'd buy your pack right now if it was ready to go for FPSC with no more work from me than simply downloading and running an installer.

--formally FPSCreators--

"Trust no one" --Deepthroat (X-Files)
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 23:21
Right ill load up fpsc right now, and see exactly how i can give them to you ready and working
SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2005 23:26
Now that's service. Thanks. Expect my order once you have it ready.

--formally FPSCreators--

"Trust no one" --Deepthroat (X-Files)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-08 23:03:03
Your offset time is: 2024-07-08 23:03:03