Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
OK This may seem like a dumb question..but can anyone help me figure out how you make your game go to the next level?... My levels are very big so when my character gets to a certain checkpoint it takes him to the next level. Such as after a big battle, when he walks through the door, it loads level 2...then in level two is he walks abck through that door, it goes back..so basically i just want to know how to split the level so to speak

and also, If there is anyone out there who can help/do the cinematics for my game..it would be appreciated...they get full credit and get to join the team...

Email me at Violent_j114@hotmail.com

Thnx - Randy G (Fallen Productions)
FernandoK
Years of Service
User Offline
Just place a winzone where you want your player to exit to the next level.
JohnnyR
Years of Service
User Offline
Fallen...I'm not really into cinematics, but if you Need a modeler or something...i'm not TOO shaby.
Fallen Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, thnx for the help, guys...

Johnny, i would appreciate any help that woul be awesome...e-mail me at violent_j114@hotmail.com and we can talk some more about specs and stuff..thnx.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-08 22:21:09
Your offset time is: 2024-07-08 22:21:09