Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Is there a quick way to change parts of entities of one type at once..?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2005 16:28
Hope the title explains itself, but just in case I'll reiterate it here in more detail. Say, for example, that you have a level with several commando rifles...and you wanted to change all of the Respawn When Dead values to Yes for all of them. Is it possible to do all of them at once as a group or will I have to go through each one, one at a time and spend ages doing it..?

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton
FernandoK
Years of Service
User Offline
My undertanding is that if you change the values of one type of ewapon, it will apply to all of the same type.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 17:09:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 17:09:11