Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Anyone had problems switching weapons?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2005 21:26
Wasn't sure if this was a bug or not so haven't put it in the Bug Report section.

I've created a multiplayer game with a shedload of weapons but at some point, for no reason that I can see the weapons carry on respawning and the people can pick them up but they are unable to switch weapons to anything but the standard MP40.

Am thinking that perhaps I've misunderstood the entity attribute 'Max at any time' which I've set to 8 because there's a maximum of 8 players on the server and thought it meant that there'd only be 8 Tommyguns used in the game at once if every player picks one up. But does this mean that throughout the whole game from when the server starts and finishes that there'll only be 8 Tommyguns spawned altogether..?

Because that's what I thought 'Maximum spawn' denoted..? I've set that to 2000 because when it was set to the default (1) the guns weren't respawning.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Ta!!!

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2005 21:37
no...its a bug...it just happens sometimes. i cant reproduce it, it just happens at random.

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2005 21:54
lmao...cheers for clearing that up - thought it was something daft that I'd done lol

Just hope they hurry up with the first patch...haven't looked at doing a single player game yet but multiplayer games are buggy beyond belief!!!

Still addictive though! lol

Cheers BULLSHOCK 2!

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-08 22:49:45
Your offset time is: 2024-07-08 22:49:45