Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC Multiplayer problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2005 14:08
I've been messing around with FPS Creator for a few days now and when I go to change the background for the title screen and menu it changes but once it's compiled I get the problem of it showing the single player title screen instead of it asking for a player name and joining a multiplayer game. I've tried making a multiplayer game without changing any of the setting and it works fine so I'm not sure if it's a bug or something...

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
yes your right it is an annoying bug especially as im making a fully mulitplayer game, to make it work you have to change the background outside of FPSC. To do this dnt change your game settings then when you have comiled, copy your image into you games folder then open you games Files\languagebank\english\gamebank\arenagame folder then open the arenapage.fpi script you will see the background file name is called four times in the file change the file name to the background name you copied into your games folder for all four times and it will work without affecting any other aspect

Thanks
Adam

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 18:11:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 18:11:08