Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / SPECIAL OFFER - your own music composed that no one else will have

Author
User Banned
Posted: 6th Oct 2005 23:33 Edited at: 6th Oct 2005 23:41
HI

From Thursday 6th October till 9th October i am running a special promotion.

You may note that i have been selling music packs in sci fi and fantasy themses on my website - but now i have an even more special offer.....

Time and Time again, game developers try to commision artists like myself to produce music especially for their game, that no other game will have.

Well i have a special deal.

For the price of £15 i will compose two original tracks for you, in whatever game music style you want.

If you are interested in doing this, contact me at my hotmail account which is

yertari@msn.com

Thanks

Steve

Remember this offer is only open for 3 days
http://www.arteria-gaming.com
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 6th Oct 2005 23:39 Edited at: 6th Oct 2005 23:41
Someone just pointed out...
'what if i dont like the composition'

well.. i will alter it till your happy

My day job is a professional musician and i am signed to many record labels, so i am very very used to tailoring music to what the person wants.

Steve
http://www.arteria-gaming.com
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2005 23:47
how much is that in US currency?

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 6th Oct 2005 23:50
Hi

approx $30
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 01:45
hmm...sounds interesting...and great deal too!

im sorry...but i have just a few more questions...

1)what are the restrictions on this...IE i can sell, distribute, or do whatever i want with it?

2)can you compose any kind of music? like you said "game music" what exactly does that mean?

3)what kind of length are the 2 tracks?

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 02:00
1 - no you cannot sell the tracks - you can only use them within your game or computer program. Apart from this you can put the music in as many games as you like, or as many productions you like

2 - What style of music do you want?

3 - the tracks can be any length you require

Steve
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 02:02
note - obviously you can sell your game with the music in...
RastaMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 04:06
Steve, I must say, I purchased the fantasy and scifi -pack 2- and they are all great.

Having bought loops and ambients in the past, your work is by far professional and unique. Thanks for top-notch royalty free music.

Most places cost an arm-and-leg for one song. Your music is a massive contribution to the Gaming scene at an affordable price.

RM
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 04:55
Wow - thanks for that compliment. Its really nice to hear such feedback.

I really enjoy writing music for game based projects, and will continue to do so, offering very good prices.

Steve
Chimera
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 21:18 Edited at: 7th Oct 2005 21:23
Hi, I don't want to take over your tread but I would like a good program for making music, tried so couple of years ago but I can never find any good program. Untill now I used free programs, I've heard cubase SX is great but it's rather pricey. (so I'm asking what do you use, you know anything good, you must have started with something less professional...)

And for that site you posted, is that where I can find your music resources?

EDIT: Nevermind just found a sample of a pack, and WOW I'm very impressed, you made that music?!! It's so good! Probably comparable to ingame music (of commercial quality games) or even better! And believe me I listen to lots and lots of movie soundtracks and game soundtracks. This one is really unique! I like it, very much!
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 21:22
Hi,

PLease go to this page

http://arteria-gaming.com/main_products_page.html

This page has the details of the two music packs i currently sell. A Fantasy and sci fi pack. Also there are music links to give you an idea of what is in the packs.

Cubase SX is a very robust program and workhorse - as is logic audio which is one of my favourites. There are so many music programs out there to use, even the really cheap ones offer features that the dearer ones have.

I will collate some information and post it

Thanks

Steve

Check the site out to hear what can be done!
Chimera
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 21:26 Edited at: 7th Oct 2005 21:27
You want to help me didn't expect such good feedback from a professional. Ok sure if you find something let me know, and I've edited my post (says my opinion about your music). I really do like it, the sci-fi music is really my thing!

How long have you been doing this already?
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 21:33
I have writing music for a long long time, and i am signed to quite a few record labels as my main day job.

By the way, those music packs are going up slightly in price next week, so grab em quick at that price!

Steve
tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 23:40
I absolutely love the two tracks. They are exactly
what I wanted. I knew what I wanted and I'm surprised
you were able to vision that with the little information
I gave you. That has to be a talent in itself.

I am completely satisfied with the whole process.

Thank you very much,
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 23:46
Come on guys! sign up for this deal.. There are only 2 days left

thanks

Steve
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2005 23:53
Stevie, I'm actually going to take you up on this offer.

-This...is my boomstick!
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 8th Oct 2005 00:02
Ok - contact me at yertari@msn.com with the details of what music you want doing please.

tschwarz actually send me some small clips too of the type of thing he was after
daihiey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2005 00:46
wow stevie these clips i just listened to flippin rock im actually interested in buying them

any one wanna give me free character models please??
Stevie
User Banned
Posted: 8th Oct 2005 20:35
Go for it - note that the fantasy pack goes up in price from Monday - so buy it now at the price shown on the site.

Also.. my exlusive music track offer for 2 tracks for £15 runs out today - so if anyone wants this service please contact me now at yertari@msn.com

Steve
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2005 20:43
Adobe Audition 1.5 is great for windows.

I may not be good in school, may not hae had a girl for a while, ma not had a social life in years, BUT I"M STILL THE ONLY ONE IN SCHOOL WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE GAMES!!!

RastaMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2005 01:14
Just bought 4 custom trax. They are awsome. Thanks again steve!
Krazykris
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Steve,

You have some really great models on your site, any chance they can be converted for FPSC?

Your signature has been erased by a mod

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 19:22:34
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 19:22:34