Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Suggestion Box (Tutorials)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2005 16:06
Everyday we are asked a number of questions on how to achieve certain things in FPS Creator.

I plan to work on a few short tutorials explaining how to achieve some of the more popular questions, such as:

How do I make a working flashlight?
and
How can I import my own models for use with FPSC?

If there are any more things that you feel would help get you started with editing your own stuff for FPSC then post them here.

snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2005 17:29
Would be a good idea to have a seperate part of the forum for tutorials I think. I've bunged a Photoshop tutorial in the Models and Media section and am planning on doing more, but it would be easier for people if all the tutorials were in the same place I think.

Does that mean that torches are possible to do..?!?

*Wildly gets hopes up*

If so, I'll start work on some models and textures for my new game idea...it won't work out without a torch. Have been playing around with a bog standard WWII multiplayer instead but a decent single player with a moveable torch would be more fun to work on, and will provide a good prototype to accompany my design document.

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2005 20:24
i wrote a tutorial on scripting the other day...if its good enough you can use that..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 18:10:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 18:10:11