Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Whitch programs can open & play FPSCs Animations?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 11th Oct 2005 00:20
Hi, I heard from someone here that You can open up FPSCs Character animations in fragmotion, is that true? Are there any limitations?
I am pretty sure I cant open theese animations in CINEMA 4D so are there any "cheap" softwares that I can open up FPSCs Character animations in?

Mr Love

Dont trust anyone...
DigiDesign Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2005 21:37
no

"I am but a force, a satire of stability" - M1RKD1RK
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2005 21:51 Edited at: 11th Oct 2005 21:53
At the moment, I believe the answer is no *BUT* Richard recently purchased "Fragmotion" in order to see what can be done to get FPSC Characters working in cheaper software solutions for people who don't have 3D Max with Character Studios.

There should be a link in the Models and Media about "Release of BIP for Character Studio" that you may want to reference about the Fragmotion program.

Hope that helps!

[EDIT]
I check on it for you. It seems that someone was able to modify the .X FPSC Characters using it. Read about it here.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&b=24&t=62338&p=0

-This...is my boomstick!
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2005 23:02
wtf?? yes...the answer is yes...

fragmotion is fully capable of importing a charecter with all animations. try it and find out for yourself.

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 12th Oct 2005 03:27
I will make My own models later but I think some models are good enought to make a mod of. I own a copy of 3ds Max but I hate to work with Max! I better ask Richard first, I want to be sure that it really works (with FragMOTION) for FPSC x-file animations. It makes You confused when someone says it dont work and others says it works!

Mr Love

Dont trust anyone...
FernandoK
Years of Service
User Offline
It works. There's a demo of fragmotion. You can try it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 17:47:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 17:47:58