Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, i havent got it yet but i sure as fk am gona get it, i wanna know a 3 things...

Can you do Co-Op Play over the Net?

Can you use Zombies?

Can you use Blades like Axes and Swords?

Thanks alot
snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2005 17:13
1. Nope...only a straight Deathmatch at the moment

2. Yes, if you don't like the Sci-Fi Zombie model included there's nothing stopping you from either purchasing one from elsewhere or modelling your own and importing it

3. Some people have been talking about melee combat, looks like it's possible with scripting and importing your own models but don't quote me on that

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
1. Yes, just put (I'll say 3) 3 of the same character, and they are all on a team.

2. What he said.

3. Very possible, BUT you must script, limit it's range to like 2, and make infifnite ammo.

I ALWAYS have flame proof jacket...just in case...and a shotgun. If you want any, just ask!

We are all nice,except for that one who's name starts in a m and ends in erranvo.
snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2005 18:21
Quote: "1. Yes, just put (I'll say 3) 3 of the same character, and they are all on a team."

I think he meant a Co-op for a single player game rather than an improvised Team Deathmatch type thing as far as I understood it. Have tried an improvised Team Deathmatch myself...it's great fun.

Duncan Edwards is the one person who, even today, I really felt inferior to. I've never known anybody so gifted and strong and powerful with the presence that he had - Sir Bobby Charlton
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Can you do Co-Op Play over the Net?"

Just saying.

I ALWAYS have flame proof jacket...just in case...and a shotgun. If you want any, just ask!

We are all nice,except for that one who's name starts in a m and ends in erranvo.
Zombie Killer
Years of Service
User Offline
can anyone post a screen shot of the zombie?

and is it possible to do deathmatch with monsters and stuff so while you fight eachother you got the constant attacking from the zombies?
Arness
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2005 04:35
i can

Fps Creator Forever!!!and ever and ever and ever and ever...
Arness
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2005 04:47 Edited at: 15th Oct 2005 04:48
[/Crogram FilesThe Game CreatorsFPS Creator/snapshot one]

Fps Creator Forever!!!and ever and ever and ever and ever...
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2005 04:50
LOL.nocaps

"ye oft de adopte early shalt move mountains, and be gods among men"

He who knows everything knows nothing at all.
Zombie Killer
Years of Service
User Offline
that didnt work... another question... can you set people to shoot enemys? say have a building with loads of men outside who shoot zombies when they pop up and zombies attack them

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 18:16:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 18:16:19