Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Rotate with keys instead of mouse? Overlay on wall?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 19:17
I'm almost convinced in getting fpsc, I do have two more questions.

1. Can I somehow change the way the player rotates? Now you do it with the mouse, but could I also assign keys (like < > ) to do this instead? Do want to create a game for smaller children and then the mouse control is kind of hard for them.

2. Is there a way to get overlays on walls too?

Thanks!
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2005 00:59 Edited at: 14th Oct 2005 00:59
You can change key settings - not sure off hand if you can overide the mouse for turning.

You can place overlays on walls Yes - they are placed as static entities (like a wall sign)

Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2005 02:47
Yes you can change ANYTHING, well, almost. Being programmed in DBP, and it's source being released, lots of things are possible.

"ye oft de adopte early shalt move mountains, and be gods among men"

He who knows everything knows nothing at all.
Benjamin 2005
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2005 09:06
Thanks.

Monster, I'm of course talking about changing it in FPSC itself and not with DBP. I don't own DarkBasicPro and have no intention of getting either. Don't fancy learning a complete language, that's why I do look at FPSC, don't mind learning some scripts, but a full blown language that's something else.

I've found the key setting, but the mouse control isn't there. Anyone of the FPSC team perhaps know how to change or add that rotating can be done with keys instead of or in addition to the mouse?

Thanks for all the help so far.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 18:11:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 18:11:09