Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Who has that sweet background and awsome gun pic's?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2005 00:22
Ok I've been flipping through the sample pics on the FPS site and theres this one set of about 3 pics with this really sweet orange wavey sky map and really nice 3d pics of the gun in use in the top right corner (very different from that pastey boring side view of the gun that you usually see.)This one looks more proffesional.

Who submitted those photo's?
I seriosly would love to have that sky map or background or whatever you call it
and perhaps you could share those gun pics and tell me how to integrate them to replace the boring old ones

"My real name is... Mepha-stophalies, but you can call me baby----"
-Marcy Playground
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2005 00:48
I did it!!! (Just kidding). You know, the personwho made those might not even be on the forum. besides, someone might lie to you and make a really bad one and make you pay. i'm not bossing you around, i'm just warning you. go ahead and ask tho if you want.

Post the unposted...
Expect the unexpected...
But don't play the unplayed!!! ( If they're really bad, that is, which they probably are.)
Pantaloon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2005 19:30 Edited at: 16th Oct 2005 19:33
Actually i was just hoping someone would post it for free.

any way, perhaps, is it possible to take a screenshot of the guns while in a 3d view so you could save them and replace the old lame pic's?

but how would someone be able to view the gun as a 3d model without being in the game. is there another prgram that can view it?

"My real name is... Mepha-stophalies, but you can call me baby----"
-Marcy Playground
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2005 21:07
there probably is another program... i dunno. you might try copy and paste but that prob. won't work either.

Post the unposted...
Expect the unexpected...
But don't play the unplayed!!! ( If they're really bad, that is, which they probably are.)
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2005 05:02
thats stealing...

and someone with that kindof skill had to be an EA...im guessing jasuk or uman...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 17:50:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 17:50:28