Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Are there hands?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2005 02:37 Edited at: 17th Oct 2005 03:54
Just wanted to know, i downloaded the demo version to have a play with and it says on the splash screen at the end when you close it "18 weapons" now does that include a hand to hand ability? i know the very name implies first person SHOOTER but is there a way to get just hands on the screen to punch / claw with? if there isn't i think that would be a great feature... mainly because i have wanted to make a game for many many years that starts with just having hands as the main weapon but have lacked the ability to make it however this program would be perfect IF it has hands...

I can see from your smile, you're not here for the sunset.
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2005 03:03 Edited at: 17th Oct 2005 04:14
[bye bye this line]

Bu anyway..........yes, same with swords. If the atack animation is a punch, and it has infinite ammo.....................ya know. If you mean holding the gun, ya, just don't know how to do it.

I ALWAYS have flame proof jacket...just in case...and a shotgun. If you want any, just ask!

We are all nice,except for that one who's name starts in a m and ends in erranvo.
Levanthus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2005 03:37
AHEM!! that NooB comment was a bit harsh... and considering that you don't seem to have understood my question it was a totally uncalled for comment too

I can see from your smile, you're not here for the sunset.
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
I was kidding.........and tired...........but anyway, just read on.

I ALWAYS have flame proof jacket...just in case...and a shotgun. If you want any, just ask!

We are all nice,except for that one who's name starts in a m and ends in erranvo.
Xilch
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry about that.

From what I've seen, the answer is no. When you're not holding a weapon, there's nothing on the screen. I suppose it would be possible to model a hand and arm as a "weapon" and import it into the game. I just might have to try that to see if I can do it.

HP Pavilion A705W 2.93 GHz, 1GB RAM, BFG Tech GeForce FX 5500 OC 256MB, 160 GB HDD

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 17:58:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 17:58:01