Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC Game Help Wanted. Game-Gabrielle

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey!

I have an idea for a game and am working on a script for this. The game is called "Gabrielle" (working title). It's basically about this genetically and physically advanced female soldier (Gabrielle). She is the main character and who you are in the game. She is a fugitive from the government and wanted all over the planet. The game takes place sometime in the future, sometime when we would have the capability of space travel. She was sent on a recon mission to an alien planet Sulaar. At the beginning of the game all that is known is that she did something on that planet that could and most likely will ignite a war between earth and the Sulaarians. These are the current posistions that need to be filled.

Modeler: 2-3
Animator: 1 ( I am one of them so we only need one animator)
Texture Artists: 2-3

That's all I can think of right now, if anyone would like to help just email me at tommykraft@msn.com, which is also my MSN Messenger. Or you can contact me on AIM at piealpha6792351.

Thanks
Sincerely
Agent 007.

Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2005 10:50
It's nice that you want to get a project started, but mods on this forum don't particularly like Team Requests without a bunch of information, screenshots and generally demos. I understand if you can't get all of that, but it really helps to do as much as you can before posting. There are some really well thought out team requests on this forum (such as RPGamer's, a mod, who had worked on the project for an entire year or so (I believe) before asking for requests), and the guidelines for teamrequests can be found here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests.

Resident Evil Remake is teh fergin' best!
Agent 007
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm sorry for waisting your time then. I do not have any tangible work to show right beside the script and I am not sharing it with any non-team members. I have yet to actually order FPSC, but I have gained experience with the demo, and I thought it wise to request help and get a team be well prepared. It's not that I am unwilling to do work, I just that I need help with the character modeling, texturing, and animating. But texturing and character modeling are my biggest areas of difficulty.

Thanks
Sincerely
Agent 007.

Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2005 13:33 Edited at: 18th Oct 2005 13:34
That's fine - just some advice for next time. (Not directed at you>> ) I think the main reason that team requests are looked down upon so much is because these projects rarely ever get finished, or even very far from starting. It's always very hard to get a team together and get them to stay together, and this is another problem with teams. People simply don't like moddeling numerous models for free, and people have to give very well written requests if they intend to do so. Once again, the previous comments are not directed at you, just teamc requests in general. Once again, don't worry too much about this - you're new here, all is forgiven. As I said before, just some advice for next time. Welcome to the forums, by the way!

Resident Evil Remake is teh fergin' best!
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2005 18:34
Quote: "I just that I need help with the character modeling, texturing, and animating"

If you need help with the above, what are you doing?

Welcome to the Forums!

-This...is my boomstick!
Agent 007
Years of Service
User Offline
I didn't say I couldn't do anything, I said I couldn't do it all. I tried making a CG movie by myself because I couldn't get a team together and that failed too. I can model and animate. I am just not good for modeling people. I model things like scenery and or weapons though. And the texturing is what really kills me. I cannot do that at all.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 18:16:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 18:16:54