Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / problem with editor!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2005 15:14
hi, this is the problem i have been having.

im talking about the code editor btw.

:i create a new project,i call it 'testing',i do some code testing out some lines of code & how i might go about doing a particular thing.then i decide to exit this 'testing 'project. i go back to my main project--the one ive spent hours & hours that contains my code for my main game im working on. & what do i find???? the code for my 'testing' project is there!!!!!!!! my main projects's code has been wiped out,i cant find it anywhere!!

i think this is a bug with the editor.

one more bug report-i can actually show screens of this one if needed.
:i select a few lines of code in the code editor,i go to paste somewhere else in the code editor & it pastes lines of code from the assistant manager!!!

honestly,this has got to be the worst code editor i have ever used!!! please fix it!

until then ,ive started making backups of my code & saving them in ms word.

thanks for reading & please address this problem.
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2005 15:41 Edited at: 17th Oct 2005 15:41
I assume you did not read the sticky entitled;

Read this BEFORE you post an EDITOR bug

Editor problems can not be fixed as source code has gone forever.

Simple suggestion is to only open one project at a time and not use cut and paste unless in projet mode. Make sure you have installed the two editor updates aswell and maybe the last unofficial update.

Boo!
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2005 23:09
Yep, install both updates. I haven't lost any source code at all since I installed the latest version.

Does anyone have the last unofficial update? It was on LLRGT, but it seems that they are gone now.

For free Plug-ins and source code http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
David iz cool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2005 01:07
i already installed both updates.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 16:59:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 16:59:16