Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Bug Reports / images, saved data and crashes

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
somethings wrong here, I have spent the last week trying to reproduce the problem in a condensed and cleaned up form, if I try to save an image by opening a file and then writing the image data to it byte by byte, then it works as a pated image, you can save it from DB, but it can`t be used as a sprite, this thread below explains it in full, I just spent a hour trying to get the condensed version to compile and run, but it still crashes with an internal error, I realy need this working, something is wrong with either the written files or the image to memblock commands...

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=63024&b=1

Tyger software
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2005 14:26
I've fixed your code in your post.

Can you confirm it and the a mod can reject this.

Boo!
Me!
Years of Service
User Offline
confirmed...I got my words, longs etc muddled, thought word was 32bits, must be un-initialised values when loading word cos the images I was using where 17k so they would have worked anyway, can`t figure why they work if you paste em though, just sprites get messed up.

Tyger software

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 02:34:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 02:34:32