Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / My First Game!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
TITLE: NOT YET DECIDED
THE STORY

The year is 2079, and technology has increased at an ever increasing rate, now people believe that science is the only reliable source to finding out how life began in the univerce. N.A.S.A has built a huge space station called \'The Collosus\' Scientists work hard with research that could tell us more abot the universe. Eventually the scientists found fragments of meteor that had been traveling through space for billions of years, whilst examining the fragments of meteor they found a microscopic extraterrestrial, they took it into the lab for further research, after confirming that the life form was alive, then disaster struck, and the alien life form mutated, it killed all of the scientists and escaped the lab, however one scientist managed to raise the alarm before being killed. The alien was now somewhere in the space station, all of the scientists were evacuated and the space comandos where sent in to destroy the alien, but then they soon realised that the alien was reproducing, and more aliens were running loose in the space station, all of the comandos were killed, apart from one.
You play as Karl Edwards, sole survivor comando, with no hope of escape you decide to try to kill all of the aliens and then defeat the Mother Alien once and for all.

What doy you think?
Rick123
Years of Service
User Offline
Have you built the game yet?
kraM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2005 01:32
Very well thought out story line. Hope to play it soon

Mark
Lavitz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2005 03:05
Sounds good. You may be able to go somewhere with it. Hope to see it posted.

Cheerio!

I am no noob.
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2005 03:12
cool story. reminds me of "Alien" (the movie) have you started it? how much levels is it?

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
Bet you didn't understand that. btw, ROCK ON, CONKER!!!
Tom Thelwall
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks a lot, I'm still working on it, I'm going to get FPS Creator and Dark Matter for christmas, I'll start working on it then. Untill that time comes I'm going to see if I can improve it a bit more, and I still need to think of a title!
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2005 11:04 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2005 11:04
Nice that you wanted to make a game, and it's a nice storyline, but this does not adhere to the 'Showcase' rules, even thogh it's not in the FPSC Showcase board. Rich said that he will lock threads on sight tha don't at least have screenshots, and preferrably a demo. It would have been more productive to wait until you got FPSC and took some screenshots or made a demo. Once again, the story is great, but this thread is a little premature.

Don't worry about it though - you're new here and many people have done the exact same thing.

Resident Evil Remake is teh fergin' best!
Tom Thelwall
Years of Service
User Offline
I know, I didn't know where to post it though, I mean because I haven't started it yet, I was just sort of getting peoples oppinions on it. Oh well, at least I've got some good feedback, and that was what I was looking for.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 19:20:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 19:20:21