Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / The FPSC Collaboration

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2005 12:29 Edited at: 24th Oct 2005 12:43
After spending the better part of a month reading post after post of "how do I ______" I thought it may be worth making a FPSC guide. Above and beyond the Manual. I know that 98% of the question asked here can be found in the manual, but what I'm driving at is a guide that breaks down the manual to basic easy to read steps. I've read many post from Merranvo, BULLSHOCK 2, SkyCubes, Conjured Entertainment and many others, that walk a person through a said function, script etc...

So what do you say? Shall some of us devote a little time that might save us from countless post and maybe help push the FPSC community to even higher ground.

What can you do? Well you can post a topic that you'd like more info on or better yet take on the task of writing a tutorial that you feel will help others.

I'll take every question and place them in proper topic heads and as the question/topics get filled I'll host the help page at one of my sites or I'll set up a new one just for this.

We could start by breaking the Manual down, so if anyone is comfortable with a section(s) and can add to what the manual already states please write it up and post it or email it to me and I'll add it to the page.

Thanx
Mark

Edit; Also if you know of a good tutorial(s) that has already been posted please post a link to it here. I'll be digging through all the post too.

If not for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2005 03:17 Edited at: 25th Oct 2005 03:17
Or we can just set fire to the DBP community.

We're cells, unique, seperate, deadly.

Good inituitve though

"ye oft de adopte early shalt move mountains, and be gods among men"

He who knows everything knows nothing at all.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2005 04:20
you can host my scripting tutorial if you want...

but as of now, im too busy with another project to help out the FPSC community...

kraM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2005 05:49 Edited at: 25th Oct 2005 05:58
@Merranvo

Just trying to help alittle

@BULLSHOCK 2

Thanx!

@Conjured Entertainment

Doesn't have to be scripting, maybe you can break down what a script's function is (define) etc... I like your ideal

@ Everyone

If anyone comes across a post that they feel may help others PLEASE post it here so I can add it.

Well back to digging through post.

Thanx Mark

If not for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2005 13:58 Edited at: 25th Oct 2005 13:59
i agree with merravo.... PILAGE AND BURN!!!!

edit: just kidding

dont assune cause u make an ass out of u and me
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2005 18:37
@Conjured Entertainment:

OR for the flashlight, you can have a plain with 10 segments, with an image of white circle and bends depending on what it is casting on...just the the bullet decals...

Would make your life A LOT easier...

-This...is my boomstick!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 19:28:34
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 19:28:34