Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] nothing but a statment......

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2005 04:38 Edited at: 26th Oct 2005 04:42
editONT READ THIS, YOULL GET BORED
Pay no heed, if you are a selfess wierdo, but if not, read this..

What have we become if we constinly stair into the void? the pit of light with no end? I mean the item wicth you call a computer. We sit down with houghts of fame or personal gain When what we should be thinking of, is those who are less fortunent, those who need help and have no time for "fun" why i ask you, why do we do this deed of trechery? The time when we get up is to eat and get fat, or to go to the bathroom because if we wait anylonger we will explode because of bladder over sizings, like the kid in Karia who died of that, Or we get up because our butt is sore, we drag and drop and read and post on things that would be accomplished with only a little thought. Again i ask you, why, why do we do this. In the dark hours of night, when everything is asleep, you stay up in the dull glow of the screen to let your eyes rot away well your brother in the next room hears the constant clicking of the mouse as you click and click on anything that will help YOU and only you have more money, or be praised among your fellow computer people all around the world. You seek help on the computer that you would gain only if you thought. SO, why do we do this? Why do we waist our lives away doing nothing. Ill tell you because, we find it enjoyable, we decide for ourselfs that it is waht we want to do with our lives. We say t ourself, "I will be an awsome manager of a company some day" well, most likely , you wont. You wont because there are millions of others who want to do the same thing you want to do. So if what you are doing will most likely never help you in your live, why do you do it? I leave the this world now to let you ponder this question well you continue to statr into nothingness, something that wil never be.......

JUST KIDDING!!! I THINK THIS IS SO MUCH FUN wich is why we all do it. we think it is fun. WELL to us it is, but how about people who have no lives, its no t fun to them when we ignore thier calls to us for help. they have no live, and we do.. What are we to do? sit back in our chair and block out the pleads well we let in the linkin par? if you say yes to this question, then you are a sick fiend. In the far About places of the world, children are being sold, seperated from thier families, thier lives beeng destroyed that very moment. They will never have a live, they will never have joy, or happieness in thier live. Infact, it would not even be thier live. So back on topic, Why to turn up the music louder? Is it because we think we could nothing to stop these horrible acts? Or is it we dont care???? So i bessech you now, as you ead this post, if you are bothering to read my exdornay long post, to tunr of this site, and go to the news and search for problems for you to help in. When you sit here reading this, you probebly think that im nuts, and im am. but would it hurt to much to help heal our wounds,to help sow the world back together? NO IT WOULD NOT!!!! I think i have stated my point.........

Even if you have just fired up this site, have you done your deed today? Hve you helpd somone, that could not of done what you did for them? Have you seen Pay It Forward? the child in that movie was one who could have been a child calling to US, but instead he helps those calling to him..... If you have not, turn it off, and just get up get out,and go help

Alright, ya i had nothing else to do, so i was just rambaling...

LOCK THIS IF YOU WILL, BUT KNOW IT WILL WARN NEW COMERS OF INPENDING DOOM!!!!

dont assune cause u make an ass out of u and me
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2005 04:46
eight people have now read this post, those people who read it, did you read it and do it, did you help society? did you weld a gap together in the world? if you havnt, why did you bother to read the last couple paragraphsss?

Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2005 05:35
flashing snall,

Geesh. Ever hear of paragraphs? I'm sure there was a point that you were hoping to make with your rant, but it's just a big clusterf@#%. I don't appreciate the headache I got looking at your ramblings.

Just gonna piss off folks by posting rants that don't have anything to do with FPSC. What's that gonna accomplish? World peace? End injustice? Help you learn how to use FPSC?

Please think before you clutter the forums with rants like this in the future. It only hurts yourself.

Thanks,

Seth Black

"...I'm sorry, could you repeat your question a little louder? I'm a trifle deaf in this ear."

- Willie Wonka
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2005 05:59
Conjured Entertainment,

Greetings. Well said.

Thanks,

Seth Black

"...I'm sorry, could you repeat your question a little louder? I'm a trifle deaf in this ear."

- Willie Wonka
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2005 13:59
alright sorry for the ramble... i wont do it again. i no now what i did was wrong, and that......

John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2005 14:11
what has this thread got to do with FPSC???

Also, no God/Politics posts.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 19:25:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 19:25:44