Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Audio Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I was just wondering if Music Maker 2005 is compatible with FPS Creator, in mother words, could I make my own music with music maker 2005 and somehow import it into my games on FPS Creator? Thanks.
kraM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2005 23:03 Edited at: 27th Oct 2005 23:03
Hi Tom,

Yes, you would just need to export/save the music file as a .WAV or maybe a .OGG. I sure about the .wav format, not so much with the .OGG.

Anyway if you need to know how to get it your game just ask

Mark

If not for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!
Benjamin 2005
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2005 23:11
Yes you can. I'm not sure in MM2005 can save ogg files if so, choose that one (license free and works great with FPSC). If not, just export/save your music as either a wav or mp3 file and convert it to an ogg file. I'm not sure if FPSC will play mp3 files, I know the sound and story zone objects don't (at least not the ones I've tried).

You could use the wav file, but that will be rather big, so it's better to convert it to an ogg file.

You can import those either through the sound or story zone objects or if you want it as background music, you can set it up in the build level options and choose the music file you've created.

If I do use FPSC to create a FPS? What's a FPS supposed to be anyway???
Tom Thelwall
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks a lot, that's all I needed to know.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 03:10
I tried to add a .wav file tot he build screen and the song will not play? any suggestions, in fact i can not get any of my own stuff to play. when i choose sound are story area trigger nothing works. I have been trying to get sound to work for a few days now and have had no luck with it. someone please help me

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 19:27:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 19:27:13