Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2005 19:34
well ive just got the trial of fps creator and really liked it so far. but if i buy it would i be able to put my own custom maps in using a .bsp format or any other format of custom maps for that matter

my second question is about allies, is it possible to get them without coding? since ive got a good idea but it wouldn't really work unless i could have around 4-8 team mates. if it does require coding where do i have to do it and what sort of code do i have to write (i do have db pro)

i found out the initials E R are on the English 20 opund note
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
bsp no the point of fpsc is its easy to make maps anyway you brign in you own entitys and segments and make it custiomized that way, allies do you mean allies as in human or AI if you mean Ai its done with riker 9 and if you mea nhuman im not sure whether you can, it depends if its in riker 9

Thanks
Adam
rOdeNt that is EduCatEd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2005 08:42
yeah i do mean as in AI allies so where can i find riker 9?

Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
youll find there are two topics on it if you search one was locked, read that one first then read the second one thta isnt locked. its basicly and update for FPSC that will be released shortly and will be abalible for download when its complete

Thanks
Adam
rOdeNt that is EduCatEd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2005 15:21
thanks very much ill look at it now

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 19:18:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 19:18:04