Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Team Request - Cacophonous Creations

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it alright to make Team Requests here?

If so, Ok then...

I'm now in a new company, well made it really, called Cacophonous Creations, there are currently 2 people in the team, both working on the same project called 'Crashdown' <- You may of heard about, we can work on other projects too , we mainly are aiming to make/build FPS projects, mainly with FPSC, and partly our main ambition, it should be not that hard I hope everything will hopefully be running smoothly and oookay .

Now if you want to join Cacophonous Creations, you don't have to work on the main project (which is Crashdown) you can start a project yourself, with other team members if they're interested, maybe even recruit new members to the team! You can choose whether the game could be commercial <- if thats how you spell commercial! lol, or even just a free download! Even if the game sells well, you could be payed for the game! You can make other projects apart from FPS and software too! And if they sell well, again, you could get payed! Remember, you will get payed for your hard work! And you do have privilages, these are the privilages you can have :

- You can start any project you want (but must get permission first!) and either sell it or put it as a free download.
- You can recruit new team members (again, stictly with permission)
- Be a moderator on the forums (but the rank will be for team members 'CC Team Member' - CC stands for Cacophonous Creations)
- If the game sells well, you could get payed!

And urm...That's about it really!

So, is anyone interested? .

Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Um, what the heck, I'll join. But I'm going to make FPSs and other games.

We are all nice,except for that one who's name starts in a m and ends in erranvo.

Habatar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2005 12:54
I email yo.
DigiDesign Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2005 13:43 Edited at: 31st Oct 2005 13:45
Sign me up straight away!

I have excellent FPSC skills and a great work ethic.

Contact me on MSN: m1rkd1rk@yahoo.co.uk

or

Send me an email at the same adress!

I can promise you I will be a big help to the team and an active member in the forums to keep the fans entertained!

I'm special.
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2005 13:49
Quote: "Is it alright to make Team Requests here?"

Not really, unless you follow the quidelines to the letter.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

For free Plug-ins and source code http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 20:16:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 20:16:38