Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / help with arenas

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2005 16:16
When i make an arena level and i build it when i go to play the .exe instead of it going to host a game, change name and stuff like that it has new game and quit like a normal game but it is labled a multiplayer game, can anyone help?

I will be here when im there when there is there on a saturday afternoon there
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2005 18:12 Edited at: 31st Oct 2005 18:12
wtf?
[edit]

where the hell is this guys post?...why i smine first?

Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
it is a fault wid the forum thta happens from time ot time its fixed now, if you have changed any option in the build game script settings suc has sky then it will automaticly build the game as a single player the only way to fix this that i know of is to uninstall FPSC (backing up your maps and any custom content first) then reinstall and dont change any settings except the multiplayer settings in FPSC if you want to change the settings once its built go to languagebank\english\gamebank\arenagame for your bulit game and then look at the setup level.fpi script it is pretty ovius which lines setup the sky ect only thing to remember is if you choose a new sky you must have the skys files in your sky bank folder for your game, you cna still use the preview screens button on FPSC to look at new skys but dnt actully change it when you close the settings box im afraid this is the only wya i knwo to keep it working with multiplayer

Thanks
Adam
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2005 18:55
or, if your using custom huds and stuff...you can copy the contents of

languagebank/english/gamebank/templateoriginal

and copy them to this path in your game folder

files/languagebank/english/gamebank/mygame

sorry for my first post...i didnt see anything posted.

Spox Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2005 16:45
thanks for the help, i reinstalled it thinking that was the problem( i also had the problem with the black textured enemies) so if i change anything for like a single player map then wanna make a arena i can't, well thats ok , i can make all my arenas then make the single player, then reinstall for the new game, and save the contents of the old game some where, again thanks

I will be here when im there when there is there on a saturday afternoon there
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
well like i said you cna change stuff but only by editing the script outside FPSC because as you know it doesnt work other wise

Thanks
Adam

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 20:18:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 20:18:11