Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / AI allies

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2005 20:23
i know ive asked about this before but i read through riker 9 posts and couldn't find anything on it (its either not there or my brain shut off. second is most likely)
i reall need an AI ally script for my upcoming game or ill have to change the whole enemy system

i found out the initials E R are on the English 20 opund note
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2005 05:37
Sorry, but in V1 allies aren't supported. Riker 9 will include it (you can see in the orignal now locked post)

Work Hard. Do Your Best. Share The Glory. Do It Again.
Feeg
Years of Service
User Offline
Ai Allys are theoreticly possible you just need to make the entity enter "shoot" script when it sees "entity_name"

The shoot script would need to get the character to attack "entity_name" but for added effect you could also get it to attack and entity such as a window, explosive or the suchlikes as well as the enemy entity so when you approch that section of the story the ally could pop off the explosives and block off the enemy!!!

just an idea i just need a scripter to do it, i'm just learning about scripting and not that good. I would like to know if it can be done how i mentioned above because i quite like the idea of the ally shooting some explosive barrels to take out the enemy.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 11:08:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 11:08:06