Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / im new and have alot of questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i am thinking of buying fps shooter so here are a bunch of noob questions

can i make my own unique weapons or just what the program has

can i make small city scencs i know i cant make a huge gta style thing but what about roads and and a couple tall office buildings?

can i modify the AI behavoir? like can i make it so they only shoot at me if i take out a gun? can i make allies like AI that follow and hold there spot when you press the \\\"S\\\" key or somthing?

can i make death animations like when you shoot an EI i dont just want them to fall back can i have them like fly back or just lie on the ground wonded?

thats all the questions i can post without somone cursing at me thx for those who respons
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2005 05:21
All of your questions are answerable as Yes except perhaps this one : "can i make it so they only shoot at me if i take out a gun?" which would be rather difficult to achieve easily in any game engine.

=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2005 05:43
And its FPS Creator, not FPS Shooter. That means First Person Shooter Shooter. Or, if your in movie buesness like me and my dad, Frames Per Seacond Shooter (aka. camera).

I may not be good in school, may not hae had a girl for a while, ma not had a social life in years, BUT I"M STILL THE ONLY ONE IN SCHOOL WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE GAMES!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 20:22:37
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 20:22:37