Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Segment Editor Source Code?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2005 15:54
Hey,
I'm just learning how to code in Dark Basic Pro and was wondering if I could have the Segment Editor source code? I would like to edit a bit for my own personal use, but if I can even make head or tail of it, and end up doing what I want, I would definently think about giving it pack to you at TGC.

I doubt I'll be able to understand any of it, but I think it would be a great thing to learn the code, and when I get used to it, i would like to add the following features:

1) Primitive Shapes collection, with editable properties.
2) Primitive Shapes Edit toolbar with tools such as "cut shape", "smooth", "fill" (texture) .ect
3) Texture collection of 80 textures. All made by ME, whoopy!

@ any users reading this
Please do not get exited if you you read this and think it will actually be done. I really don't know anything about DBPro. If oyu actually want to see results, ask Merrenvo or Cellbloc Studios to make this. Aslo, it depends on the fact that TGC has to agree to give the source code out.

When FPSC gets good enough, lets make a Redwall game!

John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2005 16:38
No, TGC will not be releasing the source code to any part of the editor, as this is the part that they sell

Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2005 18:52
They don't sell the segment editor, they give it free on the FPSCreator.com site.

When FPSC gets good enough, lets make a Redwall game!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 20:18:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 20:18:57