Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Download Version

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I bought the game online about two hours ago and got a screen telling me I'd succsesfult bought the game. 'Whoopee!' I thought. I no longer need to keep clicking 'No' just to place segments. But no! Alas and alack! I can't download it yet! No conformation e-mail, no link...absolutely nothing.

Any help would be apreciated as I just forked out for this program, and I'm kinda impatient.
Chronosv2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2005 00:23
It took 2 days for FPSC to be available for me to download. Be patient, and for gosh sakes do something to wait out the time. Me, being the kind of person I am...I watched my inbox like a hawk. It drove me nuts. Do what Conjured Entertainment suggested, draw out maps, read the Demo Manual (repeatedly) and such, the time will go much faster. Do what I did and prepare for the most agonizing wait of your life.
Krazykris
Years of Service
User Offline
I ordered it at 12:30am, went to bed at 2:30am, woke the next morning and had breakfast, checked my inbox and there was my e-mail, download and all.

Hobbit
Years of Service
User Offline
In the email it says that you it takes up to 24 hours for you to recieve the download so be patient. It also says not to post things like this ..

"Download instructions will be sent after we have manually verified
your order. This can take up to 24 hours. Do not contact us with
'where is my download?' type messages unless 24 hours has already
passed since you ordered."
01337n00b
Years of Service
User Offline
I just spent twenty days sketching and planning with the demo version, planning what I was going to do when I finaly had enough money to persuade my parents to buy it...

Also, the point is I have recieved NO word from ANYONE since I clicked order. Therefore I couldn't have read a message saying "Don't say 'Dude, where's my download?'"
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2005 08:00
Weekend, by any chance? Remember that all orders are processed manually, so it won't be immediate. Don't expect things to happen this soon. I know that people have waited up to seven days (TGC was on vacation at that time), although I didn't (I was an EA, so I pre-ordered).

So anyway, please be pateint. Good things take time

Click above for Project Luna demo! Resident Evil Remake is teh fergin' best!
01337n00b
Years of Service
User Offline
Weekend, by any chance?

Nope. I ordered on Tuesday. I didn't realise that it had to be processed maunualy, but at least there's a reason for the delay.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 19:24:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 19:24:38