Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Some newbie questions...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I've gotten FPSC just yesterday and was already happily fooling around. But now I'm at my daytime job again and can't play around with the program. Anyhow I was wondering the following:

- Is it possible to "jump" from map to map and back again? (example. There are 3 maps named: A, B, C. The player starts in A and works his way to B and C but then (mission/story wise) has to walk his way back to A (begin point) but the reversed way (so a map needs 2 starting points). I hope you understand my question

- I've read a few posts about framerate and as my test map hasnt got alot of detail yet it still runs smooth as baby-buns. However my map will be quite "open" and large. Will this be possible or is this really a do-not? How does this work by the way? Load poly's per line of sight?

- Can a map have random/variable objects? Example: Like an exit-zone that will not be active until a certain variable/setting has been made (like pushing a button for example). (No I dont want to build a door infront of the exit-zone).

--- Thanks if you understand and got time to answer my questions
Merranvo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2005 00:01
No, one way leveling only (sorry)
Read my post on that framerate thread.
Yes, you have to use scripting, and activates.

I, unfortunatly, will not be scripting for the people as much. If it is demanded of me, I will, but The Script Wars are tiresome...

Your mod has been erased by a signature.

=ChrisB=: I hate n00bs, n00bs hate me! Lets get a gun and kill all the n00bies!!!
Sillybear
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2005 04:40
Im still waiting for my Reg copy I Bought but fooling around with the demo is really alot of fun im Making my first Level while I wait and finish when I get Reg Copy

Just Bought FS Creater

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 19:31:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 19:31:36