Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / [LOCKED] Because I can... It's a zombie rave!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2005 17:20 Edited at: 19th Jan 2006 02:47
I found the zombie nation song, though about a rave and put them together and you have 8 zombies dancin with flashing lights and colors!!! Download and enjoy about 6mb

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2005 18:35
Wow! That is SO lame!

Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2005 18:37
Very.

The future is here, and I can't afford it.
Antidote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2005 18:40
It kind of supposed to be lame and stupid.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2005 15:56
@Antidote, That was totaly uncalled for. This is Gr8estGameM8kerEver's (Cash Curtis's) game, and you had no right to post it.

Omg. I just download it, and you didn't even post the actual demo. You made your own lame version?? The real one is funny. This one is lame and likely to kill anyone with epilepsy.

Quote: "Because I can"

Lame. Very lame.

Antidote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2005 16:17
It wasn't designed to steal his game. I came up with having a bunch of epileptic flashing lights and zombies when I heard the zombie nation song in a gmod9 server.

Anyway since everyone hates it I am asking any mod who sees this to please lock since anything that is posted later on could result in... well we won't get into that.

Hamish McHaggis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2005 22:42
Antidote - You could just edit your own post rather than relying on a Mod to come along and clean up your mess.

Antidote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 00:33
The download is still there though so can't

Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 13:01
Well this thread went down like a pork-chop in a synagogue.
-or-
Well this thread went down like a White-pointed hood in the cosby show
-or-
Well this thread went down like a ..... Ahhh booger it, it didnt go down well thats all.

Insanity Complex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 16:36
^^^haha...that's good and funny right there....yup

**walks out of the thread**

[Previously known as DBPro Newbie]
WIP: Currently working on a set of swords for free download, using Wings 3D.
Hamish McHaggis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 17:31
You can get rid of the download with the edit button.

Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 20:57

Prepare for occupcation.
Antidote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 21:12
I would like to point out that I never once thought of Gr8estGameM8kerEver's (Cash Curtis's) game when I was making this game. I did not intend to look like I was trying to take his idea. I was playing garry's mod(a mod for half-life 2) online and on one server this guy played the zombie nation song. Since I joined the server I got the song on my PC and new that I had to just do something with it. I'm sorry if it looks like I was stealing the idea but I really wasn't. Even if you don't believe this story at least stop saying I stole the idea. I am once again asking for a mod to lock this so that others wont feel offended/angry/whatever.

Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 21:15
ok, so maybe you didn't intentionally copy him.
but making that pic was sure fun.

Prepare for occupcation.
Antidote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 21:24 Edited at: 15th Nov 2005 23:51
It's like when my friend sends me pictures of his "awesome new desktop" and I open up paint and write stuff all over it.

[href = "http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=63573&b=5"]Leviathan[/href]
qwe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2005 23:30
they need more dance moves

If you want anything DB related hosted, log in (with ws ftp or something) www.lysergium.net with username public@lysergium.net and password public. you'll be directed to lysergium.net/public
Underworld 1020
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2005 02:06
I agree if you added more moves, and made it less jerky it could just...possibly...be funny...

Clownpaint
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2005 04:57
The zombies weren't even textured for me.

2.66ghz P4 Processor, 1280mb ram, ATi radeon 9600xt 256mb graphics card, SoundBlaster Live! 24-Bit Soundcard, 120gb HDD
Oddmind
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 23:07
DM1 Zombies = Richard simmons cousins.

Those zombies suck! I dont even know what game you are talking about that cash curtis made but this is pretty lame. Zombies need more flow!

formerly KrazyJimmy
Earl Walker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 16:31
That it truly horrible
Computer Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 20:13
Nice job ripping off Crash Curtis. Antidote you can flame others abouting spamming and then you spam yourself. The technical term for that is "Being a Jackass".

Everyone's a noob at one time but some people are noob's forever they are called: spammers.
Game Developer will be out when pigs can fly and before you take that the wrong way look at my avatar.
blanky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 20:52
Quote: "I would like to point out that I never once thought of Gr8estGameM8kerEver's (Cash Curtis's) game when I was making this game. I did not intend to look like I was trying to take his idea. I was playing garry's mod(a mod for half-life 2) online and on one server this guy played the zombie nation song. Since I joined the server I got the song on my PC and new that I had to just do something with it. I'm sorry if it looks like I was stealing the idea but I really wasn't. Even if you don't believe this story at least stop saying I stole the idea."

Read it, skinhead. It was his own idea. Stop accusing.

..not even mentioning the fact that this thread is OLD, and I personally take out a vendetta on the last three people to post in this thread. Apart from me, but that's because I keep beating myself at Pong.

Support the AAANJL by doing nothing! Visit teh site below..
Antidote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 23:19
Thank You Blanky.

Now if we could all let this thread DIE like it was supposed to until Mr oh look a post on the third page of threads that I bet I should post on for no apparent reason oddmind decided to reawaken it.

@Earl Walker:
Yes that has been established

@Jonathan Skinner:
Explain to me the spamming in the post. Was is posted everywhere? Was it imposed upon everyone to go to this thread? The answer is rather simple. NO!!!

NOW IN BOLD AND IN CAPS WITH AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF EXCLAMATION POINTS I WILL TELL ANYONE WHO FEELS THE NEED TO POST ON THIS THREAD IN THE NEAR FUTURE TO NOT BECAUSE IF YOU DO IT WILL MAKE BABY JESUS CRY AND POOP IS PANTS WHICH WILL MAKE SUCH A MESS, AND THEN WHO KNOWS WHO WILL HAVE TO CLEAN THAT UP, AND YOU GET THE IDEA!!!! DON'T, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES POST ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Computer Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2006 00:12
No comment...

Quote: "
NOW IN BOLD AND IN CAPS WITH AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF EXCLAMATION POINTS I WILL TELL ANYONE WHO FEELS THE NEED TO POST ON THIS THREAD IN THE NEAR FUTURE TO NOT BECAUSE IF YOU DO IT WILL MAKE BABY JESUS CRY AND POOP IS PANTS WHICH WILL MAKE SUCH A MESS, AND THEN WHO KNOWS WHO WILL HAVE TO CLEAN THAT UP, AND YOU GET THE IDEA!!!! DON'T, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES POST ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

Everyone's a noob at one time but some people are noob's forever they are called: spammers.
Game Developer will be out when pigs can fly and before you take that the wrong way look at my avatar.
UFO
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "NOW IN BOLD AND IN CAPS WITH AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF EXCLAMATION POINTS I WILL TELL ANYONE WHO FEELS THE NEED TO POST ON THIS THREAD IN THE NEAR FUTURE TO NOT BECAUSE IF YOU DO IT WILL MAKE BABY JESUS CRY AND POOP IS PANTS WHICH WILL MAKE SUCH A MESS, AND THEN WHO KNOWS WHO WILL HAVE TO CLEAN THAT UP, AND YOU GET THE IDEA!!!! DON'T, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES POST ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Whoops
Do you think this will really make less people post here? It will probably do the opposite...

Anyway, that was about the lamest thing I ever saw

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia-Fear of long words
Antidote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2006 02:48
OK I can't stop anyone from posting on this thread so I'm asking any mods that see this to lock it. Let it die!

Computer Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2006 15:39
Sure was UFO, sure was. I think this will be locked very soon.

l00kz h3r3 pplz vistez de game developer w3bs1te likez t0d8y @ http://gamedeveloper1.tripod.com 0r likez visitez da game d3v3l0per thread nowz ppl.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-17 05:36:47
Your offset time is: 2024-06-17 05:36:47