Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] mchell productions need help for game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi im want to make a game whit FPSC and i need some FPSC owners to do that if you want to help please reply here so quikly as you can

thank you ,fragory
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 00:19
wait, do YOU have fpsc?

dont assune cause u make an ass out of u and me
Chronosv2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 00:58
Not to be rude, but this looks like a team request. There are rules governing these, and you have not passed any of them, except for the fact that you haven't offered money.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 10:07
Quote: "hi im want to make a game whit FPSC and i need some FPSC owners to do that if you want to help please reply here so quikly as you can"

Uh huh... wait, so you are saying that you want to make a game in FPSC, and you want other people to do that for you? 'Cause not a whole bunch of people are going to help you with anything unless you show a considerable amount of work. Plus, you said you want people do that in general, so you want them to make an 'UB3R 1337 FPSRPG' designing levels, making models, textures, sounds and the like while you take the credit? You may not mean anything like this, but this is generally the way people come across when posting like this. Try to get something substantial together before posting team requests. Plus, FPSC is easy enough.

Oh, I also think you accidentely created two threads.

Click above for Project Luna demo! Resident Evil Remake is teh fergin' best!
John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2005 11:45

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:26:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:26:30