Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Someone answer some quick questions please...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im considering buying this for VR purposes, so if anyone could answer these questions I would appreciate it.

Since I want to use it for VR, I intend to create an onscreen hand instead of a gun.
I assume this is not a problem and you can model anything you want for weaponry, but my question is how interactive can it be?
Can you have moving parts and animations for the weapons, or is it just like bursts of fire out of inanimate objects?

Also, are thier alternate firing modes?
Im just wondering if it would be possible to make several different animations for the virtual hand, (a fist, a pointing finger, an open hand,etc...)

Lastly, this may be tough to answer, but just out of curiousity....

Has anyone else here ever created mods/maps/characters for like Quake2/3, Halflife,etc??
Im just wondering if this is any better, easier, faster, more feature-riffic that doing it that way. I'm looking for shortcuts to build simple interactive virtual reality environments.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:24:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:24:56