Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / task for a MaxScripter

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 13:21
hey... i'm looking for a simple tool that i can run either as am plugin tool or a MaxScript tool within Max 4.0/4.2
which will achieve the same effect as the Hollow tool in Worldcraft/Qoole/Quark/Radient

i mean i know that i can just Boolean, however what i want are the sides made into seperate mesh within the main object (^_^)
probably gonna ask someone later to do this too, though if anyone here can achieve it then i'd like to have one.

just asking because the gmax script for it doesn't work in Max 4.0 (i did rewrite it a bit, but it think my MaxScripting sucks - and i don't have time for a full DLL for this)

thanks
Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 14:03
Use the listener to make your own script easily.

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 17:53
lol no i know about that... but this needs to kinda be calculated specifically per object - just like the CSG Subtraction

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 18:02:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 18:02:14