Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / This is getting beyond a joke

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
What the header said. I've been waiting now for over a week after ordering. All this time has gone by without so much as a 'thank you for ordering,' e-mail. The times I've posted on here I've been told to 'be patient.' And that the order is being done manualy. If an average company can process orders within the hour, how come The Game Creators, who seem pretty well established, are having trouble with one ordered during a working day?

The thing which is worrying me is that maybe, just maybe, something has gone wrong with the actual order. We recieved confirmation from the company who TGC use to get their payments through, but nothing else. So I tried to find any e-mail address the nxt day. There is, however, no way of contacting anyone in TGC that I can find. If there is someway of doing it, I apologise for this, but I feel myself justified in complaining. The very fact that I had to come to the Comunity forum to do this reflects on the lack of contact details.

All I want is to know that someone, somewhere, knows that I have 'bought' a copy of FPS Creator and are working on getting the order out. I live in the UK, so maybe the boxed edition will take its time getting to me, but why should an e-mail?
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2005 21:51
Quote: "The very fact that I had to come to the Comunity forum to do this reflects on the lack of contact details."

Not 12 pixels below the "Post Message" button, what does it say?

The contact details are missing from the FPSC site, and will be added, but they are easily found on every page of the main TGC site, under the "Contact" menu.

All FPSC orders are processed same day, there are none outstanding at this moment in time. Contact Support, no-one here can help with this issue.

Anyone else reading who has waited longer than 24/48 hours, do the same.

Fat kids always win at see-saw.

The world is full of idiots. But an unusually high percentage seem to appear on my TV screen.
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2005 07:59
Please lock and delete.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2005 13:46
Check in junk email, lots of our orders ended up there for some reason.

HartGames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2005 18:55
You can buy FPSCreator for cheaper and better service at amazon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:29:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:29:43