Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Car, Plane, Helicopter, and motorcycle model and script needed please.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 01:20
This is pretty much self explanatory, I need some Car, Plane, Helicopter, and motorcycle models and scripts. I dont know much about programming and I cant texture, the only thing Im good at is making levels. Please donate.

Thank god for LAN.
SarusX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 17:00
do you mean.... for the player to drive? becuase thats not possible... well, ive heard rumors that someone was working on something, but as of now, driving them is not possible.

if you mean just script for an entity in the game, then that fairly simple..

For Sale- Very Useful for TGC Forums!!!
Flame-Proof Jacket- $19.95 Flambait Fire Extinguisher- $34.99 Last-Resort Multi-Baralled Rocket Launcher- $199.95
Get them now!!!
Party Crasher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2005 02:07
Actually Im just making them kinda like bosses that drive around and ram you or shoot at you, the planes would fall out of the sky, crash, and expload. The helicopters just hover around and shoot at you.

Thank god for LAN.
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2005 03:11
I don't think it is possible to make them 'explode' via script. Damage must be applied. As for the scripts themselves, give my a day or 2 and I might be able to help you (I'm a little busy right now)

Work Hard. Do Your Best. Share The Glory. Do It Again.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2005 15:48
Heres a Helicopter Script for anyone that wants it - designed for a helicopter that has animated rotior blades and hovers above the ground. You can achieve the height position by moving your helicopter to the required level height and positioning its height above ground in script.

Its a basic script so just sits there animating and playing a sound. You may need to amemnd, add to or otherwise adjust if you want it to do other things which FPSC will support.

i.e. there is a hover command that will make an entity bounce up and down in a hover fashion.

Flying around etc - I'll leave all that up to you.

If I ever get to extend it I may repost. No doubt someone else will before I.

;Artificial Intelligence Script

;Header

desc = helicopter1

;Triggers

:state=0:animate=0,setframe=0,frameatend=39,animate=0
:state=0:loopsound=audiobank\user\helicopter3.wav
;End of Script
Party Crasher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2005 00:38
Thanks guys.