Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Big prob with my email. Can i still get the full version?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2005 15:05
Hey
I have a huge problem...I want to get the full version of fps creator because i'm still using the EA version... When downloading they say that you must use the same email address used when ordering. but.. I've been trying to get my email back for the past few months without luck...
So here I am now asking if I can use a different email when aquiring the full version via downloading..I lost the email adress cause it came along with a website which is also down and has been down for over 4 months.(btw incase you are wondering, I did buy the fps creator this isnt a scam i swear... i have my serial code and I'm pretty sure if you were an admin and you looked at my profile thing it would say FPS creator under products purchased on the game creator webite)...please help..i the deadline is almost up...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:33:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:33:51