Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2005 20:02
anyone know if you can have melee attacks?how about terrain?allies?

"In peace sons bury thier fathers, in war fathers bury their sons" - Winston Churchill(i think). "don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining!"
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
I didn't even know there was a V2. You can have (simulated) melee attacks as we speak, you can have terrains, although it will kill your FPS count and you can have allies, sort of, since they won't shoot your enemies.

V

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
Rick123
Years of Service
User Offline
Will there be a V2?
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2005 23:25
V2 has been referred to fairly recently by TGC in general conversation at the forum so I guess so unless there is a change in policy.

There is no official statement specifically saying so though as far as I am aware though and in any case there wont be one until and if it ever becoomes a reality. I guess anyones guess is as good as anyone elses in this world.

If you are making a game or thinking of making one then as with any other engine you are perhaps best advised to get on with it with what you have now rather than wait for something that you may or may not have in future.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:22:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:22:23