Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC Development

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2005 21:13 Edited at: 29th Nov 2005 21:15
As theres not much information forthcoming here from TGC regarding any or no development of FPSC including development of the mind I thought I might find something informative in the TGC development diaries.

It seems the development diaries are closed - with no advised opening times. Closed permanently maybe.

I would not expect TGC to say here if they may open again but it I have to say that the game creators in my opinion is a lesser place without them.

Ah well either theres no more development to speak of or they have been closed for some other reason, either way it seems that currently there is now no open sharing of development information with users.

Guess theres little chance then of ever seeing a forecast list or any kind of development forecast for FPSC.

Lon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2005 22:33
Not a good sign unless something is top secret...which seems far fetched at the moment.

Lon

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:31:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:31:27