Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Possible New Music Pack..... listen to the demo and cast your vote!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2005 12:13
I've been working on a music pack in the past. It has 31 tracks in total. It comes in 3 formats, OGG, WMA and MP3. I've enclosed a demo for you all to listen too. Due to the size of the combined formats and the many tracks, I'm going to have to ship it on CD.

Please listen to the enclosed demo and tell me if you like to see this released or not and how much you would be willing to pay for it. All tracks are original and the tracks are royalty free and can be used any kind of project (freeware, shareware and commercial)

Thanks!

FPSC is way to cool, you can create even more then a fps with it!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2005 20:53
i dont like the first one in the demo...but the rest are cool...

i couldent tell you what i would pay because i dont need music right now...but when i do, i will look for your pack!

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2005 23:23
OK, the pack is done, if you like, you can get it here: http://www.aeilkema.dds.nl/mega/index.html

FPSC is way to cool, you can create even more then a fps with it!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:34:26
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:34:26