Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how much time it takes for delivery of product and more quesions.please respond.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i live in india and plan to buy fpsc.
1)how many days will it take to get shipped? any idea.
2)and how many days will it take to make an average fps game?is 50 days sufficient?
3)what about final compiling? is it fast or does it takes days to get the final compiled fps we created?
4)is it easy?i know 3ds max and maya so is iit related to that?
Rick123
Years of Service
User Offline
1: It could take two to three weeks to get to your house.

2: If it is small, only five or ten min., but a big FPSC game, then it could take an hour or more.

3: If you do no lightmapping or soft lightmapping then not very long, but if you do full lightmapping, then it will take longer. Usally full lightmapping is for the final compile, but that is up to you.

4: Yes, it is easy. Scripting can be a little tuff, but you do not have to script if you do not want to.
VanTheMan
Years of Service
User Offline
2 to 3 weeks?
isn;t that long?
and i've read that once we confirm the transactions on the net we can download it also?
is it true?
so for example say i confirm the purchase order for fpscreator on it's website today.i confirm all credit card stuff and etc.
so from that date you say that i recieve the box pack in 2-3 weeks.
can i immediately dload the full version from the net at that time(that instant after confirm the buy).

the reason for my hurry is that by 29th of jan i have to submit a project(any IT one)in my college.i am thinking to make some models in maya and 3ds max of my own,include them in the fps thus created. so i am eager to know whether i can make a good enough fps by 29th jan or not?
VanTheMan
Years of Service
User Offline
hello?can anyone please answer my question.i need to initiate and buy everything in a day or two.
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2005 18:38
Well you can start to use it as soon as you buy, see the site for details.
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2005 18:49 Edited at: 4th Dec 2005 18:52
Quote: "FPS Creator is a boxed product sent via postal mail. You also receive access to an on-line version, allowing you to download FPS Creator while waiting for the package to arrive. The on-line version is 360MB in size. There is no extra charge for this service."

There is nothing different from the Box version and the download. Meaning all you get for the downloaded version is a shiny CD Box. There is no manual to speak of that isn't already in a PDF that you get when you order the program.

http://www.fpscreator.com

-This...is my boomstick!
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2005 00:39
on question number two, if you wanted a good game, like, a VERY good game, 75-100 days is a good amount of time to take. This is including the possibility that you might want to make different models, animations and/or scripts.

When FPSC gets good enough, lets make a Redwall game!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:30:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:30:45