Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Cant place a sniper in the Watchtower

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2005 14:08
Ive been trying to place a sniper character into the top of the watchtower entity & cant manage it,Has anybody got a clue how to do it.CHEERS!!!
Rick123
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anyone have a idea?
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2005 00:35
yeah, before placing the character on the ground, use the Page Up button to higher it, when it won't move up any higher, push the "+" button, this will lift you up a floor, then push the Page Up button again till you can't do it anymore.
Repeated the steps until you get the characterhigh enough to plcae in the tower, then use the arrow.

Another way to do it would be to place the character UNDER the tower, then right click on it, then press enter, which will position it ABOVE the tower, now use the "Page Down" button to lower the character into the tower.

Hope this works, I thought of it off the top of my head
-Sunflash

When FPSC gets good enough, lets make a Redwall game!
Obbidiah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2005 17:22
Tried what you suggested Sunflash & I got it to work of sorts.I could manage to drop a sniper in with a bit of shuffling about,but only on a watchtower that was made static.If I made the watchtower dynamic & did a test game it had dissapeared,weird or what?.I tried dynamic to see if I could blow it up.I just came to the conclusion that with being a big entity it is not allowed to be blown to bits.What do you think?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:23:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:23:18