Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2005 04:48
Hello,
I made a test game today and when I tryed to build it the computer locks up. I reload FPS in and it does the same thing.
Every thing is fine untill I click on build, then nothing happens.
I look over every line in the manual, It should work but it does not.
Have this happen to anyone eles, if so what did you do to make it work?
renny/sadsack
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
If you build a game with full light mapping, it takes a long time to end and does look frozen. So, hang in there, or don't do the full light mapping.

V

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
Rick123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2005 16:27 Edited at: 5th Dec 2005 16:27
Yes, doing full light mapping can make it go alot slower. If that is what you were doing.
Obbidiah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2005 17:11
Did you save it first before you built it.If you dont that can lock it up,it happened to me as well.
sadsack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2005 23:16
hello,
yes I did build it with full light mapping. Yes I did save it befor I tryed to build it.
So I took all the light mapping out and now when I try to build it It just reboot the computer every time. I am going to delete this game and try a small room and just two models in it.
Thank you all for you help, I will let you know what happen
renny/sadsack
sadsack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2005 01:42
Well every time I try to build a game now it just make my computer reboot. I reinstall it 2 times now and it does the same thing. I can run DBP and all the other game makeing programs. So I know it is not my computer. I don't know what to do.
renny/sadsack
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Contact support.

V

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:33:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:33:45