Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Easy Model Editor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anybody know of a easy model editor that will allow me to edit FPS Creator models files?
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't know if you can do it directly or if you have to import, export, edit, yada yada yada, but according to some people Blender might do the trick and it's free.

There are others out there, but I think you would always have to go through the import/export process.

I think there's a sticky in the models and media forum regarind this things (models and import etc)

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2005 19:43
blender imports without animation and textures....then it exports without animation as well.

i would recamend milkshape or 3ds max...but thats kindof expensive...so milkshape.

transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2005 01:28
Fragmotion is the only cheap/free program I'm aware of that will import and export animated FPSC .x files, if that's a consideration.

It's about as easy to use as milkshape.

instinct is more valuable than intelligence.....
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2005 01:30
Mmmm, I highly dissagree. It has, proboblems exporting amimated files.

Are you about to rock?

Then [b]I SALUTE YOU!!!
transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2005 03:01
This is true.

I'd only tried importing these files when I did this post, and since I'd exported other files to FPSC successfully I assumed there'd be no problems.

Have a look at Uman's post in Models and Media forum for more discussion on this.

Hopefully TGC will address this issue at some point, or at least give some clues on a possible solution.

There seems to be a distinct lack of official feedback for these kinds of questions which is frustrating some of the more diligent creators here.

instinct is more valuable than intelligence.....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 21:33:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 21:33:27