Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / im looking to buy the fps creator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
can i pay by sending cash or does it have to be a check or something else? Its a bad question but i want to pay cash cause i dont have a checkings account yet. Thanks for the help
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2005 03:36
You, could use paypal you know .

Are you about to rock?

Then [b]I SALUTE YOU!!!
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2005 03:42 Edited at: 9th Dec 2005 03:43
Is FPSC not for sale retail in the US? - I dont know being in the UK.

and welcome Ramtastic

Wyatt Earp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2005 19:30
I am still waiting to get a copy of FPSCreator...I ordered it on the 6th and no d/l confirmation yet!!
Changed account
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2005 23:51
join the club ive ordered mine, there slow this shouldnt be a problem to a company like this, they take your money but i dont see anythign in return yet, no download link nothing. They dont even display a phone number up so i can ring and ask why

- Solar System Studios - Developing games since 2001
transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2005 08:01
I don't think you can download FPSC anymore as this was really a favour to the people who bought EA and didn't want to pay extra for the boxed version.

I may be wrong, but this was the original idea.

Mauybe you should keep in mind it's nearly christmas, generally a bad time to buy anything.

There's no phone number because they have a perfectly adequate on-line support system. Just go to the bottom of this page and click the "try here" link.

If you want to pay cash or are paranoid about on-line transactions (like me) you can always pay using Western Union, who have agents everywhere.

instinct is more valuable than intelligence.....
Shadows Back
Years of Service
User Offline
waiting on my fps creator too i just orderd it like 2 days ago lol sucks there is no way to find out forshure if they got your money?

Shadow

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 23:45:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 23:45:29