Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Can these FPShooters we make be made online?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, I know this will appear as a nooby question, but:

After we're finished a FPS, can it be made massively online? Will it take a lot of effort? And how?

Thanks.
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2005 03:33
It's time for another game of... Nue B. says!!!

Your question was worded a little funny, but if you wanna know if you can sale your games online. Then yes. This is a license free program unlike the way cool "3-D game creator"... but never mind that.. How long before you can create and sell a game is really up to you. I can't think of any other software that makes FPS creation this easy. Drag, Drop, Repeat. this should be their slogan. lol.

Thanx for playing…

Nue B. says!!!

Nue B. or not Nue B. That is the question.
SarusX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2005 03:45
not massively online, though. 8 players per server.

Because no n00b is a good n00b.
OhSnap
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " It's time for another game of... Nue B. says!!!

Your question was worded a little funny, but if you wanna know if you can sale your games online. Then yes. This is a license free program unlike the way cool "3-D game creator"... but never mind that.. How long before you can create and sell a game is really up to you. I can't think of any other software that makes FPS creation this easy. Drag, Drop, Repeat. this should be their slogan. lol.

Thanx for playing…

Nue B. says!!!"

lol, you're an idiot.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 23:48:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 23:48:21