Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I'm back! Tutorials coming Soon!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey everyone. Been a long time. But I'm back. I'll be in the model & Media section. One of my fav's. Although I dont have the skills of KeithC, or Noldor. My next tutorial I'm working on, is making a model from scratch with Milkshape, and importing it to FPS Creator. Including setting the script to make it do what you want!

If you do not have milkshape, and want to practice your skills, then you can get it for 25$. Or download the demo. Which ever. Look forward to seeing you !
http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/

Semper Fidelis.
God Bless.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2005 00:13
If you need any help with modeling (although I use GameSpace/TrueSpace), or texturing let me know. I'm looking forward to those tuts on getting things into the game engine!

-Keith

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them".
devild0g
Years of Service
User Offline

Hey Keith. Hows the Wolverine State? Anywho, I have GameSPACE, and TrueSPACE also. Havent messed with them much. I been to your site a few times, seen ya in chat, but I dont think i come at the right time. Believe me, I look forward to writing them ! I cannot believe the one I wrote on .x files has more then 2300 views ! I appreciate the help offer.

Semper Fidelis.
God Bless.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2005 01:33
Yeah, I wish more people would take the time to come in and use the chat feature, it really would cut down on the one word/line posts here; but I think most people have msm.

Should have a few free models coming out soon (the door is waiting on the files to be finished); I just announced the sword will be free when I'm done with it.

Anyways I'll talk to you later.

-Keith

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them".

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 23:48:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 23:48:29