Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / 3d pong(not as bad as it sounds)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 04:39
I made a 3d pong. out in a few days. got to get my highscores working.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 05:02
it is my fist game

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Hamish McHaggis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 17:54
Cool, you going to have a demo avalable any time soon?

Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum!
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2003 18:12
whats the big deal with pong? All programmers seem fascinated by it but lets face it, it has never really been fun for more than 2 goals and never will be. Good job on making it tho. Ive been programming in darkbasic pretty much since it began. Only ive kept to myself today is my 1st time on the forum. Decided its about time i 'contributed' to the community. Although funny enough ive never actually finished a game. I always get as far as making a great world and then a character to move around it, then i get bored. Im gonna finish a game for the first time as a retro compo entry. Ive got quite far. News on that when its finished tho.
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2003 01:36
Well,
1: it's the first game i made.
2: Maybe to you it's easy, but 3d it was really chalenging for me. I'm just a noob.
3: I have it made, but the executable is not working with me. Hope to have it straitened out in a few days.

Bishop

Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2003 13:41
lol i think u took it the wrong way. I wasnt making reference to you, making it is fine. I was commenting more on the way that people are fascinated with pong in general and some even look forward to remakes of it. thats what i find completely wrong Oh yeah if you get time, log on to a spice girls site and texture ur pong players as posh spice and name it posh spice tennis. If ur gonna remake a game may as well make it funnier
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2003 04:10
well pong is the all time best game(in my opinion). Simple, yes, but cool. plus, you can make so many variations of it.

Bishop

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 17:45:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 17:45:46