Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi i am pretty annoyed with this fps creator because i have to keep deleting enemies because an error comes up when i try to test it saying: "Object already exists at line 18225 does anyone know how to get around this little problem? and how do i find line 18225?

//**JaMiE wHiTe**\\
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
You don't, it's in the DBP code with which the engine was written. Maybe you should post something in the bug forum and your specs might be helpful.

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
StoneCold
Years of Service
User Offline
cool, will do, although second level in a row and i get the same problem, i cant test it as this error comes up as the thing compiles it. it seems to do it on enemies such as the skeleton with the pistol. am i using too many?

//**JaMiE wHiTe**\\
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 01:17 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2005 01:18
uhh, that means that you need to rebuild your entire level.

I THINK that the list file is bugged so it is loading an enemy twice. But then that shouldn't cause a problem...

Please explain FURTHER.

Vlad, who is Mars?

Anti-Noob Justice League, an ANJL of Mercy.
[url=ochanicon.gif]
StoneCold
Years of Service
User Offline
rebuild!? i cant do that . i do not know what it is, maybe it is building the same enemy twice, but why is it building twice?, but i thought you could have duplicate enemies, i thought that was the whole idea of fps creator, making an action game with plenty of enemies, but not too many lol
wouild a screenie help?

//**JaMiE wHiTe**\\

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 23:46:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 23:46:08