Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Making a script for smarter a.i

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok so im reletivly new to FPSC and i've noticed that the a.i in this program is well...dumb and i was wondering if someone could type up a script for smarter ai and let me dowload it also could you tell me were to put it cause im not good with that kinda stuff. By smarter i mean like Hides behing objects, Will work well with parteners that kinda stuff im not expecting GREAT ai (F.E.A.R,Hl2,PdZ)but some improvement if someone helps. Also i know this is offtopic when i make a .exe it always brings me to the test lvl and i cant play MY lvls why is this?
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Gamerboy

You are giving up from start. I think you should learn that stuff. Scrips are not wonders in FPSC but you can do a lot with it, including hiding behind objects etc. Saying you are not good with that kind of stuff isn't an excuse really, you'll just have to take your time studying it.

And there are loads of scripts in this forum you can learn from.

Good luck

V

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
Gamerboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh God i've looked over all th scripts read the manuel and im 14 for #%@% sake im failing 7th grade and 9i have alot of stuff to do IF I COULD DO IT I WOULD in fact it WOULD be better for me to do it cause i could better customize it for my game but i CANT do it.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, come on Gamerboy! Learn it yourself. I sat down for a couple of months, learning Java, Visual basic and C++ and now I just about know them inside out, and I will do the same to learn the Script for FPSC(I do not yet have FPSC but have sent check off, just waiting now), so YOU should too! I'm 14 as well, but I don't make excuses! It's a tough world-no-one is going to say: Hello, would you like me to script everythiung in your game for you?, are they? Just learn it yourself, then you won't have to keep on and on asking!

Tom

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 09:06:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 09:06:16